Korean War & UN
Visitors may post whatever on the this board.If your message is found unsuitable, it will be deleted.
Between 4~12 length
Hello, this is the Office of the United Nations Memorial Cemetery in
In order to make the official website of the United Nations Memorial
Cemetery operate more smoothly, we are holding the “Find the TYPO Challenge” in
Details are as follows.
1. Period: May 12th-May 31st, 2021
2. How to Apply: Go to the United Nations Memorial Cemetery
website (www.unmck.or.kr) and locate the 'UN Sharing Board' bulletin in
the 'Activities' tab
3. Additional Information
1) Be sure to leave the author's name, date of
birth, and contact information (mobile phone/telephone number, email, postal address).
(This is a necessary procedure for prize delivery,
so please be sure to fill it out.)
2) Write down the path in detail so that the typo
can be checked by the person in charge.
Example) UN Memorial Cemetery in Korea ->
Facility Information -> Greece Monument -> In the symbolic content, it
should be modified to 'Memoriel for all soldiers' -> 'Memorial for all
** Please note that applications for typos with
unclear explanations will be invalid.
** For duplicate entries, the prize will be
given to the person who submitted it first.
3) 1 gift certificate (2,000 won) for each typo
4) Typographic range: You can apply for all 2 languages (Korean, English). However, posts by visitors posted
on the bulletin board are not applicable.
Any inquiries will be answered promptly. Thank you for your interest.
Click the image to change to new letters.